F.A.Q.1 .Who are you?
2. What's the idea?
3. What are RUMBLE spots?
4. Is this some kind of a joke or scam?
5. How did you come up with this idea?
6. $100? Isn't this a bit pricey?
7. Can I purchase more than 1 RUMBLE spot?
8. If I currently own RUMBLE spots, can I purchase more if I decide to in the future?
9. What is Soma Studios?
10. Why 5 million dollars?
11. What makes you think this webpage will work?
12. We have a low marketing budget, why should I choose to advertise my website here?
13. What is RUMBLE value?
14. Is it better for me to wait until the RUMBLE value decreases to purchase RUMBLE spots?
15. When will The Five Million Dollar Rumble Game Show begin?
16. What technology are you using for the game show?
17. What are the game show rules?
18. What's the maximum amount of live viewers that can watch the game show?
If you have any questions not in the F.A.Q., please contact me.
1. Who are you?My name is Gregory Rzeczko. I am a 26 year old internet architect, engineer, and entrepreneur, who is on his quest to earn money for his startup Soma Studios (www.somastudios.net)
2. What's the idea?The idea is to earn 5 million dollars by selling RUMBLE spots for $100 each. Everytime a visitor visits The Five Million Dollar Rumble, your webpage has a chance of being RUMBLED. I believe this is a good way for anyone to promote his or her webpage, since there are no ads to be clicked, and your webpage can be viewed by anyone just visiting this webpage. Live RUMBLE stats can be viewed by visiting the Owner List & Live Stats link at the top frame.
3. What are RUMBLE spots?A RUMBLE spot is advertising space at The Five Million Dollar Rumble (The Rumble 5). Everytime a visitor visits The Rumble 5 webpage or clicks on the RUMBLE! button, a webpage will randomly appear at the bottom frame of this webpage to be RUMBLED. Anyone who wants to have his or her webpage RUMBLED for visitors to view at The Rumble 5 must purchase these RUMBLE spots.
4. Is this some kind of a joke or scam?No. Your webpage is guaranteed for a minimum of 10 years. If this were to be a scam, it would give a bad name for my start-up Soma Studios which I am hoping to earn funds for.
5. How did you come up with this idea?Thinking of ways to help out four start-up websites, I was thinking of simple solutions to help people promote webpages. Instead of having to click on ads, webpage owners can have their webpages be "RUMBLED" just by visitors visiting this webpage. I came up with the word RUMBLE since it rhymes with stumble and fits my goal, and visitors will be stumbling upon webpages, while RUMBLING their web browsers and making a RUMBLE sound. My first blog entry goes into further detail how I came up with this idea.
6. $100? Isn't this a bit pricey?If you ever attempted to promote a webpage or product on the internet, then you know how costly it can be to advertise (from hundreds to thousands of dollars and lots more.) If you are curious how current RUMBLE spot owners are doing, you can click on the Owner List & Live Stats link and see the results. This webpage is guaranteed for a minimum of 10 years with the goal of having it online much longer. This means your webpage will be RUMBLED for 10+ years as long as visitors come to this webpage.
7. Can I purchase more than 1 RUMBLE spot?Yes, as long as they are available. Purchasing more than 1 RUMBLE spot will increase the chances of your webpage being RUMBLED. For example, if you purchase 12 spots, you increase your chances of having your webpage RUMBLED by 12 times. You can see the results by visiting the Owner List & Live Stats link at the top frame.
8. If I currently own RUMBLE spots, can I purchase more if I decide to in the future?Yes, you may keep purchasing as many spots as you like as long as they are available.
9. What is Soma Studios?Soma Studios (www.somastudios.net) is an interactive web and creative arts studio here in Brooklyn, NY. Current productions are CampusGrind (www.campusgrind.com), Monster Blog Sack (www.monsterblogsack.com), The Music Hutch (www.themusichutch.com), Polski Domek (www.polskidomek.com), The Rocket to Luna (www.therockettoluna.com), Lettuce Debate (www.lettucedebate.com), and Chichi Girls (www.chichigirls.com). All these websites are in BETA stages with more productions in the works and require funding (thus this website.) My first blog entry, as well as my other blog entries, goes into further details of Soma Studios, its current work, and work planned for the future.
10. Why 5 million dollars?Five million dollars is all going towards Soma Studios. This includes server upgrades, start-up costs, maintenance, and more. A major portion will be going towards The Music Hutch. This will include server upgrades (to handle more music uploads,) site improvements and maintanence, convenient advertising methods to help pay for music royalty fees, and more. One million dollars is required to build a lunar rover for The Rocket to Luna project (www.therockettoluna.com). The goal and aim for The Rocket to Luna is to end world war and world hunger. For more information in regards to The Rocket to Luna, please visit: www.therockettoluna.com
11. What makes you think this webpage will work?You can see the LIVE results for yourself by visiting the Owner List & Live Stats link at the top frame. The more people purchase RUMBLE spots, the bigger the "buzz", the greater and bigger the contests and prizes, the more people visit your webpage.
12. We have a low marketing budget, why should I choose to advertise my website here?Good question. As marketing budgets are decreasing, there's no better time then now to purchase RUMBLE spots to promote your website. As more people are visiting and RUMBLING this site, the overall RUMBLE value keeps decreasing. You may check out my blog and read about the progress, as well as view the results at the Owner List & Live Stats link at the top frame. As this website is guaranteed for a minimum of 10 years, with the goal of having it online much longer, I estimate the RUMBLE value (cost per click) to be valued at a low fraction of a penny! Much cheaper then anywhere else online.
13. What is RUMBLE value?RUMBLE value is the cost per click (CPC). This value keeps on decreasing as more and more RUMBLES happen. You can calculate the overall RUMBLE value by taking the dollar amount of spots sold and dividing it by the total number of RUMBLES. For example: $2,000/40,000 RUMBLES = $0.05/RUMBLE. You may calculate your RUMBLE value by taking the dollar amount you spent for RUMBLE spots and dividing it by the total amount of RUMBLES your website has received. For example: $200/10,000 RUMBLES = $0.02/RUMBLE. The RUMBLE value always decreases, so if you currently have your website RUMBLE valued at 2 cents, expect this value to keep on decreasing. As this website is guaranteed for 10 years with the goal of having it online much longer, expect the RUMBLE value to be extremely low.
14. Is it better for me to wait until the RUMBLE value decreases to purchase RUMBLE spots?No, the earlier you make your purchase, the cheaper the overall RUMBLE value for you, and the more visitors to your website. You can see the results by viewing the Owner List & Live Stats link at the top frame. If you are planning to wait, the RUMBLE value will still be great, just not as great if you were to purchase a RUMBLE spot earlier. Kind of like the stock market.
15. When will The Five Million Dollar Rumble Game Show begin?As soon as there are enough RUMBLE spots sold and the game show is ready. This means that even if all RUMBLE spots are sold, the game show will start once it is ready. First, I am completing the casino section. You may sign up to the newsletter to be notified when the game show will begin.
16. What technology are you using for the game show?The LIVE game show will be using OpenTok API technology www.tokbox.com
17. What are the game show rules?Game show rules will be posted once game show is ready. Anyone from around the world has a chance to play. Game show will be broadcasted LIVE, recorded and uploaded to video websites across the world wide web, and broadcasted in English.
18. What's the maximum amount of live viewers that can watch the game show?This depends. Bandwidth for live streaming of videos is not free. Depending on the duration of the show and traffic of The Rumble 5, there may be a limit to live viewers. All LIVE game shows will be recorded, editted, uploaded to video websites across the world wide web, and then be viewable by anyone around the world.